Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Carols Schmerols

Do christmas carols bother anyone else?

or is that just me?



I don't know what it is about them, but they are all so repetative and over played and trite and UGH they make me want to pull my hair out! Its that time of year when radio stations are ordered to play a heaping load of christmas carols, each song the same... but covered by a different person in a different way.

The worst carol offenders include
  • Rocking around the christmas tree
  • Silent Night
  • White Christmas
  • Deck the Halls
  • Jingle bell rock

I'm not anti-christmas... I'm just anti christmas carol. They simply annoy me beyond belief. As i type, I currently have "jingle bells" in my head and it is driving me off the edge. Haha k, that's all.

Peace up atown down

--lauren

No comments: