Friday, July 11, 2008

The girl at the Rock Show


Friday June 4th 2008

After a dissapointing Thursday experience... me & my 2 friends Cheryl & Steph were less than enthused about the Actual concert. After washing all of the hobo-ness off of us in a nice long shower, and taking well deserved 12 hour rests... we were set to go See the Jonas Brothers in concert.

We didn't go early, like we had planned... instead we just got to the venue an hour early, our homemade t-shirts & posters in hand. My shirt said "Kevin is my guitar hero" and my poster said "Canadian fans are Tighter than your pants"... I thought that I was very clever :)

Of course, as soon as the music started, all of our gloomy-ness (Is that a word?) was erased, and replaced with pure elation. The show was nothing short of amazing, and our seats were really good! I was in total fan girl mode... I even wore a princess tiara so that they would notice me! They sang flawlessly, and the set was sooooo sick!

I had a great time, and it totally made up for the crappy Thursday.

(Sorry these posts are soooo fan-girly... the rest will be Jonas free i promise)

--Laurennn

No comments: