Sunday, November 30, 2008

Everyone's a Critic...

OH my GOSH! I just realized that tomorrow is December first... That means that autumn is kinda sorta officially over! (though It's been snowing in Toronto for the past 3 weeks) I love autumn, I really do... I go for a walk at dusk almost every night in the fall, and I always go out of my way to step on very crunchy-looking leaves.

WAIT

haha I'm really going off topic here, My purpose was to tell you about the most recent Movie I've seen, which is... TWILIGHT (did you really expect anything else from me?)

SO... I saw this movie on its opening day, my friends & I skipped school to insure we got tickets. I have been, of course, a twihard twilight fan since the get go and I was really skeptical going into this movie. I was not a fan of the casting, I mean come on, Cedric Diggory cannot be Edward... it's just wrong & also, why is the volvo a freaking hatchback?!?!?! Well anyways, I saw the movie & genuinely liked it! I mean, they did leave out a few of my favourite scenes/lines, but it was great to see my favourite book brought to life. I realize that everyone interprets things differently, and My edward is different from my best friend's Edward, who is different from the casting director's Edward, who is different from the authour's Edward.

I would have picked Hayden Christensen for my Edward... but maybe that's just my inner starwars nerd coming out. :)



PEACE & LOVE & DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979

--Lauren

No comments: