Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HOT DAMN i kinda forgot about blogging...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP


It's been a LOOOOOOONG time since I've posted anything... I feel kinda bad.

Hrmmmmmm, so what's new with my life? Well... let's see...

  • I became infatuated with the x-con in my english class. He's fresh outta rehab & is trying to make something with his life. He's really good looking (he has the whole 'tough guy" thing going for him) and he writes poetry *sigh* just like me... I saw them on facebook :) I kind of sort of love him, but he's really intimidating so I'm a wee bit scared to talk to him. & he and I are complete opposites, so i dunno what i would talk to him about. being a teenager sucks.
  • I got an academic award for my achievements in the English Department. I had to walk across the stage infront of my whole school and accept a certificate from the principal. But of course dun dun dunnnnnnn, I had to trip on my shoelace and nearly faceplant into the gound... Poise & I do not hold the same company, obviously.
  • I got a job. You are now looking at the new retail sales woman at Kiddie Kobler, a kids shoe store. it's my first job & I get my first paycheque on thursday. I'm pathetically excited for it! I'll try and remember to take a picture to document this monumental occasion.
  • My best friend admitted to suffering from bulimia. it's not exactly happy news, but she's getting the help that she needs, and I've been spending a whole lot of time at her house trying to keep her as optimistic as possible. She's been doing really well & I hope that the cloud of depression goes away soon, she's been through so much...
  • i entered in a contest to meet the Jonas brothers... and lost. I know i know, shocker... but i'll keep trying until i win one.
  • I've written a million inconcequential poems and random crap like that to document the little things in life that most people pass by. I like writing about the comforting tick tocking of a clock, and the extravagance of an empty room... you know stupid things like that.
  • I got that cervical cancer prevention needle & it hurt like hell! my mom made me get it, even though i protested. My bandaid was spiderman themed though, so that made it all good
  • I realized that I really don't like dogs.

So now that we're all caught up, let's return to how things used to be. so stay tuned for your semi regular blog posts from your truly :) Keep fit & have fun (inside joke, sorry)

--lauren <3>

No comments: