Sunday, November 30, 2008

What you've missed...

I'm really bored, so I'll fill you on what you've missed hearing about while I was absent from cyber space...


Halloween with the family... Jorden was a Transformer, Darieo was a storm trooper, and bella was nemo. It was adorable :)



Halloween with my friends... This is a pic of me & Lauren before we left for the big halloween party. The rest of the pics from that night are kind of inappropriate... lol yeahhh.


I got a haircut :) I really like it!

My school got a mid-term break in early november & my friends and I spent most of that time taking busses to random places and being stupid... This me & caitlin in hunters gear in the bass pro shop. That day we also built a bear, went bowling, and flirted with guys in the skatepark :)

K that's all. lol

--lauren

No comments: