Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Behemoth, Shmemoth.

Soooooo Today I went t0 Canada's Wonderland (a theme park) with My cousins Jess & Nate, and Nate's girl friend Elise. It was a little awkward at times when we were in line and the conversation was at a lull... but all in all it was fun times.

We were in line for 2 hours for the newest ride called the Behemoth. It's the biggest rollercoaster in Canada & the big drop is decending at 85 degrees! it was SOOOOOO fun, I can't even begin to explain.

Nothing much is planned for tomorrow... I think I'm just gonna chill at home, watch Gilmore Girls season seven & babysit Bella. (baby sister) Hrmmmmm... You know what I need? a new book. I've read just about everything in my house and I will NOT resort to those damn Chicken Soup for the Soul books that my Mom loves so much... *shudders*

ight, later home skillet.

--Lauren

No comments: