Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cap 'n gowns

It was my Brother's Highschool Grad today... The whole ordeal was kind of dull & overrated, and filled with girls crying & hugging (even though they'll most likely see each other over the summer) It was kinda nice I guess to see the next generation all dressed up & looking spiffy, offering some-what of a bright outlook for the future of Canada.

I guess when it's my turn to graduate in 2 years, I'll probably be the same way, an emotional train wreck, mascara running down my cheek, hugging all of my friends & making up with my enemies & the like... Only hopefully I'll remember to wear waterproof mascara.

And now my brother is off to bigger & better things, and is one step closer to that "real world" that adults and reality TV shows are always talking about. He's going to college to be in Radio Broadcasting. If he becomes a radio announcer, I'll definitely call in to his show and ask awkward questions :)

Alright, well I'm in a writing kinda mood... so I'm gonna go write chapter two in my newest story. Loveeeee ya!

--Lauren

No comments: