Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hola!

Welcome to my newest blog!

Is anyone reading this, probably not... but in a way, I guess that's a good thing. You see, I like to rant on and on about non-sensical things, point out the obvious, talk about my life (or lack there of) and spell big words incorrectly. Most people do not enjoy said things, but if you do... Boy are you in for a treat!

Haha, so Yeah I'm Lauren. I'm from Toronto Canada, and if you look up "hermit" in the dictionary, you'd probably see my picture... I'm not a loner or anything so to speak; I'm just a home body. I like my house, there is nothing wrong with that. But with my 10th grade year winding down to a triumphant finish, and summer poking it's head around that corner, I've made a resolution. (and I know resolutions are made at the start of a new year blah blah blah... but this one's a tad bit belated)

My resolution is to get out there and have FUN. I mean, I have friends... I should spend more time with them before they forget what I look like or something. I want to have the perfect summer (wow that's cliche) I want to stay up all night with my friends, and drink lots of coke, and jump on a trampoline, and teepee someone's house, and go to the beach, and sleep until noon, and go on a road trip!

Anyways, I'll be using this blog to doccument my summer & maybe a little bit more. It'll be interesting, I can assure you that. So check up on this blog every once in a while, and hopefully everything will shift into motion. I guess i should probably pass grade 10 first though. My last exam is on Monday, and after that I'm home free!

Wish me Luck!!!

--Lauren

No comments: