Sunday, June 22, 2008

Procrastination is the key...

Right now I should be studying for my Canadian History exam that I have tomorrow... But I have been bitten by the procrastination bug & there is no turning back now. I've already youtubed for over an hour, written another chapter in my newest short fiction novel (yeah, I'm a writer) AND I've cleaned my room... twice.

I have ALSO made some plans for the impending summer. I'm going to Canada's wonderland on tuesday, my friend's pool party on wednsday, Jonas concert on July 4th (so excited) & I'm going to New York in a few weeks (my first time in the city). It'll be funnnnn.

Ughh I really should start outlining the essay portion of the Exam, but nothing is more boring than Canada's evolving role in the Global community -TRUST ME.

Well, I'll talk to y'all again once I pass history. Over & out.

--Lauren

No comments: