Sunday, September 7, 2008

muffins?

Procrastination... my least favourite 5 syllable word.


I should be preparing for my math quiz tomorrow... but instead I find myself blogging about trivial inconcequential things, or re-reading "Pride & prejudice". I really think I have a problem.

Anyways, If i'm going to indulge, I might as well do it thoroughly, so here's a snipit of one of those stupid myspace surveys that everyone always does:

You can only type one word, no explaining:

6. Your favorite thing? semicolon
7. Your dream last night? dull
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream car? shiny
10. The room you're in? awesome
11. Best time of year? autumn
12. Your fears? obsolete
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? content
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Jo
15. What you're not good at? fractions
16. Muffins? delicious!

--Lauren

No comments: