Saturday, September 27, 2008

my friends are aberzombies...

WOAH! I kind of forgot about my lovley blog for a few weeks there... sorry if anyone is actually reading this :)

School's been mega busy lately... I have 2 freaking english essays due on monday... WHAT THE HELL? who gives a class 2 essays at the same time? I'm pretty sure I failed my math test on thursday... good times. *cough*

My school district had a PA day, which is a day once a month or so where students don't have to go to school, but the teachers do (HA! sucks to be them) Anyways, a bunch of friends & I decided to go chill in downtown toronto... we did A LOT of shopping (mostly at holister & Abercrombie... BARF) and i realized that my friends do not have the same love for urban outfitters as i do. I spent pretty much the entire content of my savings account, and around 4 we hopped on the go train home.

On the train me & my friends were brain storming ideas for our feature film (we're gonna put it on youtube, I'll link it here when it's done) but all of the sudden some woman a few rows down started coughing. She was choking! it was soooo scary! Thankfully the person beside her knew the heimlich maneuver... but we had to stop the train in some sketchy looking town and call an ambulance for her.

We didn't get home until 6ish... then I went to dinner with my other friend for her sweet 16. We had korean bbq (which is the most amazing thing of life) at this resturant called chakos.

I also got a haircut (photo op)
And i think thats all the interesting stuff thats been going on. more later. for now I have 2 essays to write *cough*facebooktime*cough*
--Laurenn

No comments: