Friday, August 22, 2008

livin up the last day

Went to Canada's Wonderland again today... Canada's most rockin' theme park. It was a lot of fun... until it started raining.

So me & the besities spent like, 2 hours in the gift stores there being idiots!


Today is the last day of official summer vacation, so I have to make the best of it. Going to my friend Angela's house in a little while. She has the BIGGEST collection of video games I have EVER seen, so that'll be fun! I can't wait to try out Madden o9... my brother has it, but he won't let me play it... stupid older brothers.

And Angela has the pirated version of the new star wars movie "The Clone Wars"... I'm a total star wars dork, so she's going to let me borrow it! SWEETNESS :)

Ooh and I wrote this today, Dunno if it's crap or not but I need to post it SOMEWHERE.
Silent Tears

The empty notes ring among the shallow darkness
As a single tear rolls down her cheek
She can comprehend his pain
But more importantly, She can feel her own
Another tear gently falls as her lips begin to move
No sound daring to escape
Still her torment is laced into every word, every line
But while you don’t even know...
...Neither does she.
in&out
--Lauren

No comments: