Wednesday, August 27, 2008

homefun

So today was the second day of school... Not a terribly BAD few days, but not my favourite either. I've decided to stay in accounting class. My dad's an accountant, so he's in parental euphoria right now... all proud & such.
English looks like a lot of work... but i know it will end up being my favourite class... again.

Photo is interesting. The class its self is fine, but I do NOT like the people in it. They are all of the popular-mean-stuckup kids who gossip about the person right next to them & flip their hair wayy too much. They all talk alot in class, meaning they will get split up... meaning a few of them will end up sitting at my table *shudders*

Math... math is the killer. I've never been good at math. I'm in the 11th grade, and I still am at a loss of knowing my times table. I took 11 University prep functions, which is a fancy way of saying "this class is super hard" On the first day we got review homeowork (only my teacher calls it homeFUN) that looked like this:we had to like... do something with exponents & something, something equivilant. Yeah, math officially sucks... and this is only REVIEW of what I'm supposed to have learned last year! god save me when we start learning something new.
gotta go do my homefun *puke*
--Lauren

No comments: