Sunday, August 31, 2008

see it NOW

Have you seen dark knight yet?

If the answer is no... WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU?

Ohmigosh I just saw it a few hours ago in the theatre with my friend and it blew my mind, seriously. Even if you're not really into the whole superhero/ action movie thing, this one is worth it! Really! my friend went with me (i practically had to drag her into the theatre) and her favourite movies all have Zac Efron in them, and EVEN SHE loved Dark Knight.
I love those kinds of movies... the ones with lots of action, fast-paced plotlines & a few clever jokes thrown in here & there. (Although Dark Knight has not surpassed starwars... I will be a starwars nerd for life) As far as superheros go though... batman's kind of lame. he has no powers... just lots of money & a sweet ride.

HOLY SPEEDOS BATMAN!

Haha spiderman pwns as far as i'm concerned

time4me2bounce

--Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
Your blog is too funny! & I love the title image & stuff!